Leading-edge, comprehensive care.
At Wilmington Surgical Associates, we’re able to provide you with leading-edge, comprehensive care because of our physicians’ training, experience, skill and unique team approach. Our cohesive unit of five specialized surgeons with diverse backgrounds enables you to receive the highest standard of care, a wide range of procedures… and the best possible result.
Click on the links below to learn more about our:
- Board-certified, fellowship-trained surgeons
- Trained, certified & seasoned physician assistants & nurse practitioners
Surgical innovators specializing in making surgery easier on you.
As contributors to the science of surgery, our team of board-certified, fellowship-trained specialists has introduced several surgical innovations to Wilmington and southeastern North Carolina, including:
- Minimally invasive thoracic surgery
- Endovascular aneurysm repair
- Advanced minimally invasive laparoscopy
- Minimally invasive spine exposure
- Rapid in-office diagnosis of breast disease
- Minimally invasive laser vein treatments
Wilmington patients tell their stories.
The doctors that I have seen in your practice (Bebb, Cortina, Medley) are all professional while also caring and warm. – Joan L.